Join Our Team
Join Our Team
As counsellors we are continuously training to improve our skills but more importantly to grow ourselves.
We have counsellors who speak a wide variety of languages including English, Spanish, Cantonese, French, Punjabi and Hindi, to help provide a more personal experience.
- A Master’s level university degree in counselling, psychology, social work, or a related discipline.
- Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) designation from the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors, or Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy (CCC)
- Two years’ recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a positive, compassionate and non-judgmental attitude
- You have evening & weekend availability.
- A beautiful spacious office in the heart of Port Moody.
- Administrative support: reception, website, Jane application.
- Referrals of new clients.
- Case consultation and support.
- A team environment
- Competitive split offered based on clinical experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your cover letter outlining your vision for your practice with your resume with the button below.
In office days available
Saturdays 4pm – 9pm
Sundays 9am – 3pm
Sundays 3pm – 9pm
Contact us for help today
Request An Appointment
If you would like to learn more about my treatment approaches, please view the approaches to counselling page. If you have any questions please contact me or set up an appointment.